Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday: on things to wear

Tomorrow's laundry day!  ...except that I haven't managed to finish last week's laundry yet.  Usually I can at least manage that, but it didn't happen this week.  No one has complained, so I must have washed the correct items at least.

Isaac was looking exceptionally lanky today because his clothes were on the small side.  I've known he's been outgrowing the T-shirt for a bit, but think it could last a bit longer.  I talked to him about it and he mentioned it was hard to get the shorts on.  I took a look and realized there were some darts.  I mentioned that I could take those out.  Then I looked at the tag...24M.  Hahaha.  The shorts were really on the small side!  He pulled it off with ease though.  That's one of the best things about shorts.

Joshua made a Piggie hat at camp.  There's also a "Elephant Gerald", but he didn't quite get that one finished yet.

No comments: