Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday: kids

Let's see, today we went blueberry picking.  The kids weren't very excited about it, but went along with it anyway.  It rained last night and it was on the cold side and all the berries were wet.  At home I tried drying them by putting them on a cookie sheet.  But I had to cover with a towel because of fruit flies.  But then the cats stepped on the blueberries.  Not much, but still smushed some blueberries.

Isaac took Dad and Pat and Joshua out to IHop for lunch with a gift card he got last Christmas.  We talked about how to grab the bill before Grandpa, how to tip, etc.  He had a great time and would be happy to do it again, but said he would need another gift card.

Joshua finished his Lego set.  He worked on it so hard yesterday and today and was so excited about it.  He told me (and told Ben to tell me) that I couldn't take it apart before it was done.  As he was building it, he also told me I could play with the pieces but not the stickers and if he needed a piece he'd take it.

1 comment:

Heather D. said...

Such sweet boys! Cute stories!