Monday, August 5, 2019

Monday: some surprises

Joshua had theater camp this morning.  We call it Elephant and Piggie Camp.  I'm not completely sure what they did, but there were some games and a few Elephant and Piggie things.  He seemed to enjoy it.

Meanwhile, Isaac and I did some Wizards Unite, visited Dad, visited the Peanut Store, and just spent some time together.  It's only 1.5 hours, which is somewhat of an awkward amount of time.

My next two blog books came in!  The color is the same, but the other things are different.  There isn't a good way to copy from one cover to another...but now I've written it down so hopefully the rest will be the same.

Joshua ended up with a fever today.  He was happy and normal all morning.  He was normal when I picked him up from camp.  He was normal when he got home.  And then suddenly he was not normal.  Why does it always seem to happen on bad days?

No comments: