Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday: normal day

It was a rather normal day today.  We could say that we didn't go anywhere because of the ice storm that hit this afternoon, but really we rarely go anywhere on Saturdays.

Legos were done.  Things were cleaned.  Screen time was had.  Grey Bear and Pokeball had some sort of competition and I heard Joshua say, "Pokeball is getting toasted!"  The expression doesn't quite transform like that, but it's still cute.  Isaac and I played a few games.  Joshua and I played a game...he won after I had a great lead but the dice hated me.  (I needed to get a red on 1 of 6 dice.  The red is on one side of each die.  I rolled four times without getting a red.  (The internet tells me there is a 1.2% chance of this happening.  Low, but not as low as I thought.))

No comments: