Thursday, January 23, 2020

Wednesday: pretty good

It was a pretty good day today. I didn't get a ton done, but I helped Ben with some stuff.

The first thing Joshua said when I picked him up from school was that he was going to make a rain cloud and a normal cloud.  After snack, that is exactly what he did.




..I then got attacked by said clouds, assorted monsters, and several other things.  Have I mentioned I'm sick of getting attacked yet?

Isaac went sledding tonight with Cadets.  It's the first time he's been on a big hill, mainly because I'm too lazy to actually go to a good hill.  The hill right next to the house has been exciting enough...at least until today.  It was a pretty good day for it.  There was no wind, and there had been a bunch of people so the snow was packed and slippery.  (And bumpy, I heard from a few people.)  Anyway, he had a good first big hill experience.

No comments: