Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday: plans

I had plans for today.  They involved cleaning the storage room.  To clean the storage room I had to take down all the Christmas decorations.  To take down the Christmas decorations I had to...no, it wasn't quite that bad.  But while looking at my to-do list I did realize that there were several other things that I also needed to do.

Now, to be fair, I did accomplish several things today.  I cleaned the kitchen.  I did take down the Christmas decorations and put them in the storage room neatly.  The laundry progressed.  I did a few other small tasks.  But the cold really made me not care about much today.  I took a nap in the morning and laid down again for a short while in the afternoon.  I finally remembered to take some DayQuil and that did seem to help quite a bit.

Oh well, maybe next Wednesday will be better.  One can hope.

No comments: