Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday: sled walk

Aunt C joined Joshua and I for a sled walk.  I had been thinking it might be an option for today, but then Joshua independently came up with the idea for a walk too.  It wasn't raining and Aunt C was available at the last minute to join us, so off we went!

One reason I wanted to go was to make sure to get a picture on the bridge in the winter.  I now have summer-ish, fall-ish (the leaves in the area turned color so late and then it was just cold and rainy), and winter.

The snow was great for pulling a sled...it also makes Joshua happier through the whole time.  The snow was good for packing, so a few snow balls were thrown.  A lot of snowballs and ice chunks were thrown into water.






The weather was cool but not cold and there was no wind.  It was an excellent activity for today.

In other news, Tornado has found a new perch.

I've also given Isaac and Joshua a life goal: learn how to spit toothpaste effectively.  I'm not sure what they really do, but half of it dribbles down their chin.  I don't really know how to teach this life skill to them or if it is something that I really even want to do.  I'm hoping they just figure it out.

No comments: