Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday: first day of classes

Well, I survived the first day of classes (unsurprisingly).  I had a dream several days ago that someone had set up their office in the classroom and wouldn't leave and it was a disaster.  There were a few technical difficulties, as normal.  A drive didn't work on a few computers (not a big deal).  Excel did its super awesome crash and restart on me twice.  This is the same problem I was having last semester and it seems to be a tricky bug to solve.  I think they've changed out the entire computer now, so we'll see what the next step is.  I'm glad I don't have to solve it.

I still have a cold.  I also gave it to Ben.  As colds go it isn't the worst I've had, but we've both been feeling tired and out-of-sorts.

1 comment:

Heather D. said...

Bummer about the cold! Seth had one the entire winter break...a couple cousins were sneezing when we left. 🙄