Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday: busy day

Today started with plans to get many small chores done, go to karate, go to lunch, and take a nap. 

I did get my many small chores done.  There were a lot of really short things on my list that were taking a while to actually finish.  Tornado followed me around and it was fun.



I went to karate (11-11:45m), and then got a call from Ben that his appointment got moved up to 12:30 and I needed to be there.  (Well, there were some other options but they weren't as ideal.)  I scrambled to get there and, as normal, they were running late.  Well, we did that, picked up a very late lunch, ate it while waiting for a train, was at home for five minutes, and went to pick up the kids.

I was rather tired so I gave the boys extra screen time and took a nap.

I had a hard time waking up.  I fed them dinner though.  I felt oddly proud of myself for feeding them.

Then Dad came over to change out the garbage disposal.  It went pretty well.

I picked up Isaac from cadets and got the kids down.  A successful day, although rather crazy.

No comments: