Saturday, April 18, 2020

Friday: done

I was rather done today.  We did all our stuff because what else is there to do, but it was annoying.  But I also know that I have a ton of support here at home.  There's internet and our ratio of computers/screens to people is absurd.  (It's usually a bit absurd, but thanks to some loans from Hope College it's really absurd.  That also doesn't count the ones Ben brought from Gentex because he's only using them for work.)  The kids are really good, even if they are getting way too much time on screens.  (Math on the computer for an hour?  Sure...it doesn't really count as a screen, right?)  Overall, it makes me feel annoyed at myself because we have all the structure in place and I still am grumpy.  What about the people that don't have the structure that they need??

Joshua's lego challenge was to build a spider and a snake, both of which could actually move.


We picked up our crazy amount of groceries today.  Of course, I could only think of the things I forgot, like hot dog buns.  We are also out of muffin liners, so I might try using our silicon molds without the liners and see how it goes.  Isaac was able to get the cake mix and frosting that he's been asking for for several weeks, so stay tuned for a cake.

No comments: