Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday: in pictures and videos

Joshua's Lego challenge came from the librarian's daughter: a chicken, a dinosaur airplane, and a robot that only mashes potatoes.  I really liked how he interpreted the chicken in the second video; it isn't an alive chicken but a pile of chicken pieces to eat.




I wish I had made a goal of using ALL the things in the kitchen.  Isaac made a cake (I only helped with the egg whites and putting in the cake in the oven), I made fried rice and peanut chicken.  We used a 9x13, pan, instapot, rice maker, blender, garlic press, all the teaspoons, and the large bowl.

It wasn't clean to start, but note the empty shelves.

Joshua keeps pulling out this game for his game time.  It isn't too bad, but isn't my favorite either.  We don't follow the rules at all, and the mazes have gotten better.  We do (usually) have rules that have evolved though, so that has helped me.

Tornado was helping Isaac with his homework.

Isaac was so excited to frost his cake.  He made a lot of zig-zags.

No comments: