Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday: Legos

For his Lego challenge this morning Joshua made a mobile library.  It was a challenge set forth by one of our librarians, who loved the result.



This morning Isaac had a meeting with his class and the theme was 'hat or mask.'  This apparently didn't suit him very well so he wore a chair on his head.

In the afternoon Joshua decided we were going to have a party!  But he didn't want me to have to cook for it, so he made a bunch of robots that are dealing with the food.


Also, Isaac is planning a lock-in for himself and Joshua.  This strikes me as a bit ironic, since we're pretty locked in the house anyway, but I think he's using it as an excuse for more screen time.  The activities he's planned are tin foil boats, a new Lego set, bowls of candy, and extra screen time.  I figure if Ben and I get a free night from it is sounds like an excellent idea.

No comments: