Monday, November 2, 2020

Friday: downhill

Well, COVID seems to be doing downhill in our county.  I guess I should really say uphill, since we are increasing at a crazy fast rate.  Our seven day new case average is double what it was last week at this time and we keep breaking our one day records.  So our household is pulling back a bit.  My grocery trips will go back to pick-up (after my single week of getting them at the store).  Karate is going to Zoom.  I might even do curbside pickup for the library.  Ben is working at home every other week.  It's rather annoying, but it is what it is.  (Also note that we are doing (mostly) fine being at home.  While we make these decisions mainly for our safety, we also realize that by not being "out there" we also free up space for people who are unable to stay home, whatever their reason may be.)

Joshua wanted his nails painted.  I did it in such a way that it would come off rather quickly.  About two hours later, the first one had come off and Joshua peeled the rest of right after that.  I had been hoping it might stay on a bit longer, but that was long enough for Joshua.

 

No comments: