Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday: spice rack

 I got a new spice rack today.  I realized that the old one wasn't doing it for me.  It was a little bit too high and so I didn't put the spices away well.

I opened up the shipping box today and noticed that the spice rack box had been opened and was lumpy.  Oh, I must have gotten a return.  I hoped it was ok.

After I opened it, I found an extra spice rack inside!  It still must have been a return, but they returned an extra one in the box for some reason.


I don't have a before picture, but the before picture didn't look all that bad.  There's plenty of space in this cupboard because I try not to put too much in the deep corners.  The second shelf got moved up and now isn't super useful, but we're going to give this a try.

In other news, while I was making dinner Joshua decided he wanted to put holes in a box with a chop stick.  He was having so much fun that Isaac immediately joined him.  I'm not sure why Joshua wanted to do such a thing, but it brought them both joy.



No comments: