Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wednesday: days

 Well, there's been a lot (of good stuff) on my mind.  It might come out in a few posts tonight because it isn't at all related, or I'll save it for a slow day.

First of all, this week has been terrible for me in remembering what day of the week it is.  Worse than normal.  There have been a few times I've woken up and am completely stuck because I can't remember what I'm supposed to be doing because I can't remember what day it is.  And other times it's not that I'm off by just one day, but I'm off by lots of days.  It's been rather annoying.

Joshua made a turkey had during school today.  I like the hat + earphones look.

He also passed his karate test with flying colors.

I'm not sure if you've seen any thing about a drunken squirrel that's gone viral, but our friend shot the video.  I've seen a lot about it because she and friends keep posting on Facebook the different places that they've seen it show up, but have only watched the one interview that I linked above.  Imagine how surprised I was to see it in my newsfeed this evening!




No comments: