Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday: accomplished

 Today was rather productive.  I made cranberry sauce.  (Partially because I had gotten the cranberries before we ordered dinner from a restaurant and partially because Cheryl said it's really easy.)  I also made some Chex Mix.  It's always a problem because it is half gone and it's only been a day.

Joshua is thankful for food, house, brother, and sets [Lego].  His spelling is so fun lately.  He writes me notes for the smallest things.  The problem is that he can't spell well, has no spaces, and does crazy mountains for M/W.


Ben ended up winning two opened sets of one of the Lego sets Joshua really wants for Christmas.  He wasn't really planning on two, but that's how auctions work.  It actually worked perfectly!  Between the two boxes we have one full set that is in the unopened bags.  I think we have most of the second set, although there seemed to be a few things that might be missing.  The extra pieces will be put to good use though!

Isaac and I also tested for our next rank of belt.  I feel like we barely learned everything in time, but we did.  

No comments: