Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday: virus

Yesterday I got out the crazy fort pieces to hold the camera for piano lessons.  Of course, they were new again and so the boys instantly started building with them.

That leads us to today, when all they did was play "virus."

The big one is the king virus.  I heard there was a prince virus and several other viruses too.  They attacked Ben a few times (from far away).  At one point I heard Isaac say, "oh, the virus changed.  We'll need new medicine now."  I feel like it's a great example of dealing with life through play.

I guess they did build a house first, after looking at my pictures.

The numbers of confirmed COVID cases are rising at a crazy rate.  I feel as though they'll have to level off sometimes soon because they won't be able to test any faster.  Hopefully someone smart is thinking about this in order to open up more testing/processing sites.  Then the numbers can just climb really quickly.  And we'll win!  We'll have the biggest numbers!

No comments: