Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday: a busy day

 It was a busy day.  I started by actually making food for dinner, although that of course got interrupted several times to help the children with stuff.  We also celebrated the cats' 3rd birthday with a Lego cake in the shape of a cat and some treats they didn't eat.  Suddenly it was time for lunch, Isaac had piano lessons, and then it was off to do the "errands".  



One errand involved going to the dojang so the boys could play with the obstacle course.  They played for about three hours!  I got quite a bit of work done during that time, although not as much as I was hoping.  



I just checked my email to find that Blogger decided to delete five of my posts from March due to malware/virus content.  Now, I have the posts sent to my email every post so they're backed up.  But it scares me a bit too.  I looked at one of the back-ups and it was just text.  There were no links, no pictures, etc. that might be suspicious.  Did someone maliciously flag those posts and then somehow Blogger agreed with them?  There is no way to dispute them either.  They're gone.  While the emails were from four hours ago, I'm a little afraid that I'm going to wake-up tomorrow to all my posts being gone, one at a time.  (I have also downloaded an official backup, and do this from time to time, but still...)  It'd also be nice to know exactly what the problem was so that I can avoid it in the future.

No comments: