Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday: Happy Anniversary!

Ben and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary today...by having a pretty normal day.

I bought us an air fryer.  It also roasts, bakes, toasts, and dehydrates, so it'll be replacing the current toaster oven.


The picture above makes everything look clean, but the reality is completely different.


However, I did get a ton of grading done today.  If my one TA comes through with her commitment to finish grading, I'm almost done with just a few loose end to tie up and then grades to put in.  She said she would finish by Friday though, so I'll check in with her tomorrow.  After all that is done I can hopefully get back to normal a bit and only have a slightly messy kitchen.  (Is anyone else laughing about that statement?)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary!! We'll catch up with you later this week!

betsy said...

Ooo we just started looking at those! I am curious if you like it! And Happy Anniversary!