Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wednesday: things

I put the new bed quilt on the bed today.  Although it doesn't look like it much, it is Minecraft inspired from a floor pattern Ben made a long time ago.  It fits the theme of this household lately.


Isaac had to go to school for some testing today.  (He got in the car and was so excited to tell me he found someone else that played Minecraft and that they had both finished early and had the same mechanical pencil so they wrote notes to each other about Minecraft while they waited.)  I needed to get out of the house a bit before picking Isaac up, so Joshua and I stopped by the library.  We got a lot of books.

I found this surprise in the garage this afternoon!  A strawberry plant, in a pot, from Aunt C.  I'm not completely sure how she slipped it in there without me noticing but it was fun to find.  I'm excited for strawberries this summer!



No comments: