Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday: Mother's Day

 While we didn't do too much special for Mother's Day, the boys did go out and get some donuts and a Lego set.  Isaac made me a donut man out of two of them.

(Ben also took my picture with the kids, but neglected to send it to me.  Hint. Hint.)

We worked on Lego sets.


In an effort to be an equal mother to both lovies, I took a picture of the Lego set giraffe with Giraffe.  Giraffe didn't become the lovie of choice until slightly later in Isaac's life, and I never had to keep track of him during errands, so I don't have the same attachment with him as I do with Grey Bear.

Joshua made a card during his school time.

Tornado kept me company while I worked on some lab grading.  Most things have been turned in for this class, so really the only thing holding me back from wrapping it all up is the grading.  I'm not super far behind, but I also wasn't as on top of it as I was at the beginning of the semester.

No comments: