Friday, May 21, 2021

Thursday: dishwasher

Well, we got one more load through the dishwasher before it died again.  Now the control panel doesn't respond and the drains continuously if it's closed.  I have the power to it off overnight to see if we can get another cycle. :)

In the meantime, we purchased another dishwasher.  Of course, the one(s) I wanted weren't in stock so it'll be over a week until it gets installed.  However, I feel much more able to handle this today (now that grades are put in) versus Monday (when I wasn't sure if my graders were going to finish their part).

The really big news, though, is that I went to the store without a mask.  To be fair, I went two times.  The first time the boys were with me and so I wore my mask because it doesn't seem fair to not wear it when they have to.  The second time the boys weren't with me though, so I decided to live daringly and not wear it.  After so many dreams of not remembering my mask, it was weird to purposefully not wear it.

(Who would have thought, two years ago, that this picture would be big news?  Oh look, you're smiling in a store.  What's so abnormal about that?)

No comments: