Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sunday: stuff

Today was my last day alone.  While I'm not lonely, the evenings are getting a little long.  Tomorrow morning I'm planning on trying to get more work done than the rest of the weekend.  (Although I did finish the few things on my "really do this" list.)

I brought some more bottles back to Meijer.  This time I focused on the bags of bottles because they don't stack as well in the garage.  I had about the same volume of returns but got $10 less.  Afterwards I went for a walk in a park.  It wasn't as fun alone, but I also didn't get asked "how much longer?" at all.


It was a beautiful day, so after nap time I put up the hammock and read for a bit.

I'm also about to finish the binding on a new bed quilt, which was one of my non-work goals for the weekend.

I just heard that the boys managed to go in the pool four times today, so they achieved their goal too.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Looks peaceful and lovely!