Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday: work

I was so thankful to go to work today.  Joshua had just cried for a half hour because his cheek hurt.  He said his cheek hurt because he was crying.  So basically, he had no idea why he was crying for a half hour.  I was glad to hand him over to Carly and leave.  My guess is he was a bit more tired than normal and going back to reality can be hard.

I think he calmed down fairly quickly and they finished a lot of school work in the afternoon.  Isaac also finished a lot of work, and is almost caught up from vacation.

I made porcupine meatballs for dinner.  It's been a while since I've put any effort into dinner.  Ben and I liked it, Joshua didn't.  I know that Joshua doesn't like many things, but he often likes meatballs.  Porcupine meatballs have rice in them too, so the texture was quite a bit different.  It was almost a rice and ground beef stew.

No comments: