Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday: ahhh

I got to stay home most of the day today.  It was nice - it's been a while.  I did take longer than I hoped writing the final exam, but it's done now.

The Christmas Ruiners and SMTWRFSs didn't do anything last night, but I nailed two of the SMTWRFSs to the wall because they are the ones that always cause the jail breaks.  When I told that to the kids you could tell that Joshua thought I actually nailed them to the wall.


I also finally got some work done on O:CtH - basement bathroom edition.  I only got through one cabinet, but it felt good.  I threw out several items, including an old kid tunnel that we let the cats play with a few times.  They enjoyed it one last time.


Here are some of the pictures of the decorated house.  We spread things out a bit more this year and I really like how it feels slightly less cluttered than normal.




No comments: