Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday: all the things

It was a whirlwind of a day, but lovely in the end.

The SMTWRFSs were in a line towards the Christmas tree.  Since they weren't doing anything wrong (yet), I let them stay.  The Christmas Ruiner below keeps having more babies, so tonight she's locked up in Joshua's lock box.  But Joshua has the key, so I don't know if it'll work.  Even more worrisome, the babies are starting to grow into kids.

Horizon was being cute.

This morning I went to help Cheryl clean her basement.  My job was to move things from one place to another and it was a great way to get my exercise.

Then I had lunch with Betsy.  I tried the special, gingerbread French toast.  It was good but not great.  Well, conversation was great.  The food was good.

After a nap, Elizabeth came over and we worked on a puzzle.  I was very social today!

During this whole time, it was snowing out.  Not accumulating much, but it was windy.  I saw so many emergency vehicles - almost one every time I went out.  I didn't think the roads were too bad, but I do have winter tires on.

I found out that talking physics with Isaac and making dinner is not a good combination.  I can't concentrate on both at the same time and messed everything up.  I was able to salvage dinner, but Ben came home as I was trying to do so, asked if he could help, and I just said, "Hope".  I meant to say something else less profound with more words, but there's already so much multi-tasking with dinner that nothing else came out.

No comments: