Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday: a good end

 The day was a bit weird.  Not terrible or even bad, but different than I had expected.

Ben and I raided tonight in WoW.  It was a really good raid and we were clearing content really quickly.  We had just killed the penultimate boss when a dead person said, "I can rez here, right?"  Someone else said yes but a breath later I processed the question and said, "No no you don't want to do that no!"  (Which since I don't talk much probably surprised the whole raid.)

Anyway, for the next ten minutes I was in tears laughing.  Two weeks ago I did the same thing and felt every single emotion that the other person did.  "Oh, I'll take this portal."  "Oh, I am still in the same place."  "Oh, I'll fly to the right spot." "Oh, I can't find it."  "Ok, I'll die and then go to the right spot."  "Nope, that didn't work either."  "Maybe I'll leave the raid and come back tomorrow."  I couldn't stop laughing and Ben just kept turning on his push-to-talk to let the whole raid hear it.  I do think that it brought appropriate attention to how hard it is to find the right path and so people went to go find him.

No comments: