Sunday, December 24, 2023

Friday: last day of school

It was the last day of school before break!

The Christmas Ruiners and SMTWRFSs put their jail keepers in the jail.  To be honest though, they weren't very good jail keepers.

The SMTWRFSs were no where to be seen, but the baby Ruiners were swimming in a dangerous location.  I found the normal Ruiners all over the place thoughout the day.  I also think I had one in my hood all day and didn't realize it until about 5pm, but am really quite unsure if that actually was what happened.


It was cooking day.  I dropped a lot on the floor.  Most of it was small, easy to clean items, but I was disappointed that I also dropped an egg.

Tornado was very cuddly.

Isaac and I went downtown to pick up some candy and pizzas.  We had the candy and I was looking at my phone to figure out where the pizza place was.  It looked...right across the street.  Yup.  When I looked up and actually looked for it it was right in front of us.  We had a good laugh about it.


No comments: