Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday: they're almost here!

They're almost here!  There is excitement in the house as we wait for our guests.  I've also been making the family help with more of the chores than normal because...they can.  I almost feel mean, but they need to know how to do these life skills, including bringing things from the banister to the basement, so I don't actually feel mean.  

I had a nice day.  It felt productive but I was also able to work on my Lego set and finish up a game and take a nap.  Isaac finished a route at rock climbing that he's been working on for a long time and therefore said that practice was "amazing" today.  Joshua probably had a bit of a boring day, but we did make some items from one of his Christmas gifts and he entertained himself well.

The video is a bit quiet.  Joshua has been playing with this gift a lot more than I expected.



No comments: