Friday, December 1, 2023

Thursday: class

It was a rather normal day, really.  Class had a bit more content than I would have preferred: I had a review, we talked about differences between Excel and Google sheets, and they had some time to practice.  The second class I took quite a bit out and that made it a little better, but I had still been hoping to finish just a bit earlier for more practice time.

Due to the change in credit hours and restructuring of the class, I don't have anything else pressing that I want to teach.  Next week is the last week of class so we'll have a quiz and then leave early on Tuesday.  Everyone is so busy at the end of the semester that I expect the extra half hour will be appreciated.  We'll review on Thursday, but that content is mostly put together.  I'm really ready for the semester to be over.  It wasn't a bad semester, but it felt busier than normal.

This evening I drove people around and had my karate class.  There's apparently a recertification coming up in two weeks.  It feels more like a normal test, but I should still get a little bit of extra practice in.  There's a new form that I don't have much practice with and some old forms that I don't remember that well.  I've tried to practice, but only manage about once every two or three weeks.

I should get to bed.  I should have gotten to bed a while ago.

No comments: