Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday: more things

 Ahh... a day that felt back to normal.  I worked down my to-do list and checked things off.

But let's start at the beginning.  I woke up and the Christmas Ruiners had hidden a present and were around the Christmas tree listening to "Rockin' Round he Christmas Tree."


The Mother Christmas Ruiner had been locked up in Joshua's lockbox, but escaped.  Probably because Joshua had the key.

Joshua had a bad day at school.  His teacher was out and will be out for the rest of the week.  I think it's a rather loud class, and my guess is that the sub isn't able to control them as well as the teacher.  So he came out of school sad to not have a teacher and annoyed because it was so loud.  I ordered a pair of noise-canceling ear covers.  (Like headphones, but they won't connect to a computer)  Amazon is apparently overnighting them and if we're lucky they'll be on the porch when we wake up.  I usually don't get the next day delivery, but Meijer and Target didn't really have what I wanted.

During the raid tonight everyone was told to wear festive costumes.  But since I heal in tree form, I couldn't see my festive costume.  So they gave me the star marker and rainbow lights instead.  They also changed the guild banner to a tree.



No comments: