Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday: fun!

 It was rather good day today.

The Christmas Ruiners and the SMTWRFSs were up to a ton of mischief when I woke up this morning.  Some of the Christmas Ruiners were trying to steal an empty box (jokes on them!) and the SMTWRFSs were sending presents from our Lego display up a conveyor belt into a pool of lava.  I sent them all to jail and taped the instigators to the wall.

I had lunch with a friend.  A friend came over for a brief puzzle time before picking up our kids from school.  I had lunch with a friend yesterday.  I know I complain about not getting all my work done sometimes, but I realized there is a good reason for it, that I wouldn't change.

Our raid in WoW killed the last boss on normal difficulty today.  We only worked on him 1.5 nights, so that was rather amazing.  



No comments: