Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday: stuff I find interesting

 Dec 13 is Ear Day.  What is Ear Day you ask?  It's when the kids' ears are most delicious and so I try to eat them.  I also make chocolate ears to eat since the kids don't let me eat theirs.  How did this start?  A year or two ago it came up as a silly conversation, and so now we have an ear day.

I haven't had a nap the last two days so both kids hoped that I got one today and Isaac even put Giraffe next to Grey Bear so I could nap with both.  I did have a nap and it was a very good one.


My advent calendar today and two surprises.  First, all the baby Ruiners tried to make themselves a gift by going in one of the already opened days.  Aren't they cute.  The day I opened today told me to open half of another square.  Half!?  I opened half of the bottom left one and there is just a piece of paper that says "hahahaha" on it.

We were working on a harder version of a boss tonight in WoW and the raid leader said, "If we all just stay alive, we've got this."  Yeah.  I mean, he's not wrong.  

No comments: