Friday, March 8, 2024

Friday: popcorn

Joshua and I decided on popcorn for our evening snack.  I have a ton of normal popcorn...hmm...not the microwave kind.  Anyway, I decided to give it a try.  

Here's how it started...


And here's how it ended.  I forgot to account for the volume change in the kernels.

We added our toppings and it was delicious.  It was more work than I was hoping for, but also more delicious than I was expecting.

In other news, my car isn't starting.  We don't think it's a dead battery but is acting weirdly.  It's sitting in a parking lot by the kids' school because obviously that's when it decided to die.  I suppose there's never a good place though.  We're going to try again tomorrow and then I guess we'll need to get it towed if it doesn't miraculously fix itself.   I called Ben several times while trying to troubleshoot and it turned out he was giving a presentation.  Oh, I felt so bad but not having the car start is a small emergency.  There was a friend still in the parking lot so she brought us home.  Also, I want to note that I'm always the one with car problems and Ben is always the one to bail me out.  It doesn't seem fair, but he's always so nice about it.

No comments: