Thursday, March 14, 2024

Thursday: cleaning

I did the minimum required chores this morning so that I could start Operation: Clean the House - Master Bedroom edition.  I cleaned the end tables and the top of the dresser...and got rid of a ton of stuff!!  It looks nice, but at the same time there are still some very messy parts so the overall effect is still lacking.  It was an excellent start though.

We had parent-teacher conferences today.  Both were rather boring, but I'd rather have it that way then need to actually discuss anything.  I did learn that Joshua is actually using his noise-canceling headphones that I got around Christmas, so I was happy to hear that.

I made a lemonade pie for pi day and to give to Isaac while we finished our board game.  However, he was in significantly better spirits tonight, so I'm not sure the pie was necessary.  At the same time, food always helps.

No comments: