Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday: a nice day

The weather today was beautiful and Joshua said he wanted to go to a playground.  Isaac didn't want to go, and since he had a rather busy weekend I didn't want to push it.  I ended up making a call to one of Joshua's friend as we were pretty much putting our shoes on and he was interested in going.  We picked him up and the boys were able to hang out together.  The kid doesn't go to Joshua's school anymore, so it's nice to be able to get them together once in a while still.  It also turns out that he lives quite close, which is an added bonus.

I realized I've missed several days of blogging.  It's just been normal busy over here.  The kids didn't have school on Friday and I'm still finishing the last of the unpacking and catching up from vacation.  The to-do has exploded, but I'm hopeful it will be back to normal levels after tomorrow.

No comments: