Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday: headache

I've had a headache on and off for the last several days.  For the most part it's only been off when I have taken some ibuprofen.  The headaches aren't terrible, but at the same time they make me feel yucky.  I was complaining this afternoon as the kids were trying to figure out what was for dinner and I was only saying that I didn't feel like anything.  So Isaac volunteered to make dinner and it was such a relief.  He heated up some taco meat, added the toppings, cut up an apple, and put some carrots on the plate.  

Isaac didn't give us a ton of food, it wasn't super hot, and he gave me cream cheese instead of sour cream.  However, he also then got the sour cream, brought it over the food, and I didn't have to do any of it.  It was wonderful.

No comments: