Monday, March 4, 2024

life: an assortment of things

I have a bunch of pictures and whatnot in my email that I've forgotten to share...

Joshua got his first trophy at piano.  About every quarter they have a little test and usually achieve a bracelet, but it's been about a year and he got a trophy.  He's really been looking forward to this.

Last blood donation I achieve 3 gallons donated and received this official .gif.  (I could also order a pin, but I don't really need that.)


Isaac received a behavior report:
Encouraged Behavior
Observed Behavior: Working Hard
Behavior Date: 2024-02-13
Notes: Way to go on your ELA quiz! You always work so hard and do your best! So proud of you! Keep up the hard work!

Joshua during reading groups.  Joshua's teacher does a great job sending pictures.


A nice day outside

Math bowl (around super bowl time)

Multiplication practice:


Playing in the snow:


No comments: