Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday: semi-busy

While the morning was rather laid-back, the afternoon was pretty full.  We started with an escape room, a gift from Christmas.  We solved it, but needed a few hints.  One we should have been able to figure out, one was dumb but understandable, and one was tricky.  Everyone had a good time though.

Then we went to Ben's work to pick up a car, since mine is at the shop.  He gave us a tour of the facility...I've been there, but it's been a really long time.  Joshua didn't remember it at all.  He's moved desks (at least once) since I was there last so it's nice to have a new picture in my head.

After a quick stop home, we went rock climbing.  It was the end of the month and we had an extra guest pass, so I was able to climb today too.  I'm pretty bad.

After a quick nap and dinner we went to church for the Good Friday service.

No comments: