Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday: to do list

I got so much done today!  I finished most of the items that I "needed" to do by 11.  I was about on track as expected.  I went on a walk with a friend - it was a beautiful day today.  I had lunch and took a nap.  I finished a few items on my "need" to do list and then had more time!  So I just kept checking stuff off, hence all the blog posts today.  I picked up the kids and they had some screen time, so I got some more done.  Then it was a beautiful day, so the kids played outside for a long time...and I got some more done!

I even made an new dinner tonight and it was a hit.  Joshua liked it, which was a bit surprising.  Ben and I really liked it.  Isaac thought it was ok...but that's ok.

The worst part of the day was when I thought I had lost Ben's new swimsuit.  It had ended up with Joshua's clean clothes and he put it in his dirty laundry basket to cycle through.  This is normally a good plan, I just happened to be too on top of it.

No comments: