Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thursday: oops

 Oops.  I keep forgetting to post.  Maybe because nothing too exciting is happening.

I had PT today.  She said that I was straightening out nicely!  I have a few appointments every two weeks for the next month and then I get to go down to once a month.  I also learned how to do a push-up correctly.  I have known that I've always been doing them wrong, but now I know what it was.  At karate tonight I attempted to implement the change and well, I was only able to do about a third of the amount I normally could. 

Today was also the day before spring break.  Classes weren't attended well, but they were attended better than I expected.  For the students that didn't come, most of them at least sent me an email so that they can watch the recording later.

No comments: