Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday: Isaac's 10 week birthday present

Isaac turned 10 weeks today!

I think it's funny how one part of his body can be moving super-fast and the rest of it just being still.


For his birthday Isaac decided to only wake up once last night.  Once!!  I woke up at 4:30 and wondered if I had forgotten to turn the monitor on.  (It's happened once or twice, but we can still hear him from our bedroom...just not very well.)  I thought about it for a minute, and then remembered that I had heard it right before I went to sleep.  About thirty seconds later the monitor went off and Isaac was asking for food...I wonder if the monitor woke me up too and I just took a while to realize what was going on.

Hurray!  I also had accidently made his bottles a little larger than normal today, but he drank all of it.  So I'm hoping that he ate enough during the day that he can sleep well tonight too.

Side note: I don't know how to spell accidently, but spell check is only giving me dumb options for possibilities.  So I won't be fixing it.

No comments: