Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday: getting bigger

Today was a really nice day.  It was beautiful outside and Isaac was in a really good mood.  We got tons of smiles.

I also took the newborn inserts out of his car seat and put the next size of clothes in the dresser.  I'm keeping some of the older stuff because it still fits (like pants and jackets) but the sleepwear and onesies were starting to get too small...they were right on the edge.  And we finally put away his newborn socks that were way too small but stayed on his feet so well.

I also hung a few things for him to play with while Ben and I worked on the garage for a few minutes.  Mabel is still his favorite...it kept being slid way over when I would come in to check on him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he knew to wear green today. It'd be awful for him to be pinched by strangers while out and about.

-Dusty