Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday: Happy Pi Day!

Happy Pi Day!

I was afraid that I wasn't going to have any pie to eat today, but then a random person at work offered me a piece of pumpkin pie.  While I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin pie, I couldn't pass it up today.

Then we went out for dinner and ice cream with the family to celebrate Travis' birthday.  It was a beautiful day out!  I think it got over 80 degrees.  Isaac got to wear short sleeves (without a jacket or undershirt) for the first time tonight.

Also, we noticed that Flurry had managed to get into one of the still-packed boxes in the basement and haul a toy upstairs.  The toy is a beanie-baby that looks a lot like Ben.  She likes to bite it on the neck and kick the torso.  Maybe I'll get a picture one of these days.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Happy Pi Day, now that it is almost over!! Glad you kids got to get together to help Travis celebrate.