Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday: daycare and toys

This morning Isaac and I went to the daycare for a few hours.  We did it to time our morning routine and to bring all the supplies that he'll need.  And to just hang out and observe for a little bit.  I'm glad we went.

Also, Isaac scored a bunch of toys yesterday after going to Dad and Pat's house.  (Side note: I have decided to call everyone by their relationship to me.  So if I talk about Dad and Issac doing something, it is my dad, not Isaac's dad.  It gets a little confusing.)

A puzzle!

A whole bunch of rattles that Nathan and I must have used.  They all sound different.

Look at how strong Isaac is!  He can lift the dumbbell rattle!  (Actually, he held this one quite a bit.  I had to put it in his hand but I was proud that he kept hold of it.  He also tried to eat it.)
 More toys from our childhood.

This is Isaac with the rattle that I made him.  He can't hold it, but it makes a lot of different sounds, which makes it more interesting for Ben and me.

While unpacking I also found the sippy cup and utensils that I must have used as a child.  Needless to say, Isaac may be using them too because they don't do any good sitting in a box.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

I had that same dark green turtle ring thing. I think a little people person sits in it (but the old kind of little people that we had when we were kids). Hope your days back to work go well!