Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday: five question friday


I'm taking these from another blog

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
Yes, but it depends on how likely I think I am to meet someone that I know and how much I care at the moment.

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
I usually have to really not like it to not finish it.  Well, to purposefully say that I'm not going to finish it.  I semi-regularly decided to quickly read another book, fully intending to go back to the first, and then don't.

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
Mountain.  I'm a tree lover.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
The spring smell
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
Both.  Three cheers for vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virginia has lots of mountains. : )

Annette B.

Amanda said...

Annette - I know! I'm a bit jealous as I miss the mountains. But at least Michigan has trees.