Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday: He is Risen!

He is Risen indeed!

Church this morning was good.  I think they introduced many new songs, which is my only complaint.  It takes at least two or three times with a song before I feel as though I can worship well.  But although I didn't know the songs, there was energy and excitement in the celebration.  And I knew some of the songs later, so that was nice.

I thought the pastor had an excellent sermon.  It was geared toward people who don't have a relationship with Jesus, but was still an excellent reminder of truth for the rest of us.  I don't feel as though he tried to force any belief on anyone then and there, but instead encouraged questions and continued discussion.  (Hopefully it will show up here within a few days if you're interested.)

No comments: