Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday: happy spring break!

Spring break is here!

I was actually surprisingly productive at work today.  I had been expecting to grade all of the current lab next week on my work days, but instead I finished 2/3 of them. Woot-woot!

Class was a bit sparse.  Probably only 2/3 of the people showed up.  But the topic was pretty easv, so it worked well.

We got home and I gave the boys some goldfish.  Joshua proceeded to do this...three or four goldfish in every plate.  I admit...I don't wash dishes that have come out of the drawer.  They go right back in.  These probably will too, because by the time I find them the goldfish dust will be gone and they'll be in someone's bedroom.


Joshua saw I had the camera out, so obviously he laid on the floor for some pictures.  He is wearing green today!  He has one very green sock and one sock with just a little green.  That was all the green I could find for him.

Puppy Dog, on the other hand, was a little worried that he was going to get pinched by Silly Willie since he didn't have green pants on.  I said that green socks and a green shirt were enough to not get pinched.  (And I was a little sad that he learned about the pinching thing, probably in school.  However, apparently only Silly Willie does it, so Isaac didn't pinch Ben this evening.)

No comments: