Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday: zoo and a problem

Ben had the day off today, so we went to the zoo.  We had a good time...it was pretty empty when we got there and we were just finishing up when the boys were done.  We went to an Indian restaurant since we were in a city that has Indian food.  (It was ok.  Not great, not bad.)




Joshua loves birds, so I thought he'd enjoy feeding the birds.  Not so much.  They got too close and freaked him out.  I had him leave the cage before the food was gone.


This afternoon we took our weekly stroller/bike ride to water the flowers.  Only to find out there is a serious problem with my plan - the plan was that Isaac would learn to ride his bike and then we'd have a nice stroll to water the flowers.  Well, it turns out that once they figure out how to ride a bike they go rather fast.  Even when Isaac wasn't trying to go fast he went faster than me.  So I was running half the time.  Isaac can now get himself started from a stop, which was the biggest problem he had last week.  I think I'm going to get a bike seat for Joshua so that I can bike with Isaac...because running is not fun.

3 comments:

betsy said...

Let's remember to have you tell me about the zoo tomorrow

betsy said...

Let's remember to have you tell me about the zoo tomorrow

Amy Worrel said...

Ha! Yes, running after the bike. So fast! And pushing a stroller, too!