Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday: some of it went well

The day started out fine.

Then Joshua accidentally caused my phone to fall, and the screen shattered.  As I was trying to figure out if it still worked (it did) and give myself two minutes to think about what to do next Isaac would not stop talking to me.  After the third time of telling him to wait because I just needed a few minutes and I'd get back to him shortly, I cry yelled at him.  He laughed.  Yes, I'm sure it was amusing.  However, that was the wrong response.  He went in time out.  That let me have my time out.  (It finished...we hugged, we talked...all the normal stuff.)  But blah.  (I found a place to fix the screen, but it will be a few days before they can get the part.)

Anyway, next we went to get the boys haircuts.  It was Joshua's first professional haircut and he did a great job.  He just sat in my lap, not saying a word.  He moved his head a bit, but not excessively.  The front still isn't as straight as I was hoping, but the rest of it is thinned out.  I don't have a picture since he was sitting in my lap.

Ben and I played racquetball tonight.  I really played quite poorly, but I did have one awesome shot which caused Ben's shoe to come off.

Oh, and Joshua left this for me.  Maybe he's trying to tell me that he would eat some steak?

No comments: